Switch mode rectifiers offer a highly flexible and compact power concept. The modular and “hot-plug-in” design allow to create systems with modules connected in parallel to reach higher output performance and a safety and reserve according to n+1 concept.
Two series are available::
- GHFM with a maximum output power of 1kW and a voltage range from 24VDC to 60VDC.
- GHFC is equipped with a microprocessor controller (same model as used in series THYREC-M) and ranges from 24VDC to 220VDC with modules of 800W, 1200W (only for 24VDC) and 2700W. To increase the output power the modules are connected in parallel in 19”-racks.
Fields of application:
- Power distribution, substations
- Railway, airports
- Automobile industry, plant construction
- Chemistry, heavy industry
- Mining, cement plants
- Oil and gas industry
- Wind power generation
Prospect GHFM - PDF
Prospect GHFC - PDF